Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Adjusted Monitor and Buttons Working

I moved the cab to a nice spot in my garage by my wooden shelf. I played Carrier Air Wing and the 2up stick was working perfectly. I guess it was just the humidity because every switch is working now. Also I adjusted the monitor because the top and bottom were cut off. I adjusted the V-Size down a little (counter-clockwise, it's very sensitive), then had to adjust the V-Position all the way up (counter-clockwise again) and now it's just right.


I was looking through Happcontrols.com for parts I need on the cabinet. Here's the order I came up with so far:

Item # Qty Description Your
Price Extended Order Options
1 91-1319-10 MINI LAMP #555 6.3V T-3.25 3K HR WEDGE BASE.25A.90CP(10/BOX) $0.25 $2.50
2 42-1102-10 CASHBOX BLACK PLASTIC FOR O/U DOOR $7.15 $7.15
3 49-1000-00 RETAINER MARQUEE 10 FT LENGTHS BLACK RIGID PVC 1=10FT $12.95 $12.95
4 49-0995-00 T-MOLDING 3/4" BLUE SOLD PER FOOT 25' MIN. LENGTHS $0.69 $17.25
5 30-2225-A05 LOCK 7/8" DB ASSY KA A05 WITH 1-1/4:" CAM AND 2 KEYS $3.60 $10.80
Total: $50.65

I can see that I already forgot to add new leg levelers. I'll have to add them when I get a chance. Also I have no idea how much t-molding I'll be needing or what color I'll want to use, so I'll prob remove it. It took me awhile to figure out what size locks I'll need. Fortunately Happ has a guide on how to measure them. Apparently the 7/8" refers to the length from the bottom of the face back to cam arm. Basically you measure the part with the threads plus the 1/8" thickness of the cam. I should also measure the size I'll be needing for the back door too because it's counter sunk for some reason.

No pictures today. Nothing to post here. I think I'll get alligator clips so I can discharge my monitors and screw around with them. Still have to decide if I'll try and get the 21" er in my cabinet. It'll require that I figure out how to mount it to a piece of 3/4" plywood and fit it into the cab and pray that it isn't too long. Janky cabs have the monitor on a shelf with the plastic sticking out the back with the door removed. One actually had the plastic sawed off lol!

No comments: